Is there any way to turn off video suggestions on the yahoo search page?

There have been several adult video suggestions that pop up when I put in search queries. Is there anyway to turn off the video section on Yahoo search so my children won't see pornography when we are searching using yahoo search?

• Cleo
    Best Answer

First check your settings. To the right of the search bar is a link called "options." Within that you will find a safe search section. Check that you have filter out adult web, video, and images. If that doesn't work, you may have malware on your machine. In that case, run an anti-malware program. There are free ones available. I've used Malwarebytes anti-malware and Spybot Search and Destroy. I hope this helps!

Source(s): Yahoo Search
  • Erica

Really PO'd that Safe Search is turned on for me. Who do these people think they are? I am 61 years old and I do not need someone deciding what is safe for me to look at. It should be OFF automatically and if I were a parent I could turn it on. Mind your on GD business Yahoo! I have tried everything that anyone suggested and I can not turn it off. I am really mad about this!