2000 Buick Regal having headlight turn signal & reverse light issues?

I have a 2000 Buick Regal LS & recently I noticed that my passenger side headlight was dim, figured it was a bad bulb but changed the bulb & its still dim. I also noticed the drivers front turn signal wouldnt flash but does light up when the headlights are on. Then I noticed my reverse lights arent working? Does anyone know what could cause this issue or where to start looking? I'm wanting to fix this myself

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

check the fuse for the back up lights, may need neutral safety switch at the transmission. the other light problems may be a bad socket, try splicing new ones in. you may need a new signal switch but changing the sockets is easier and cheaper so i would do this first.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

ninety 8 buick regal gs with comparable subjects utilizing turn sign left reasons RPMs to shoot up turning precise reasons vehicle to stall an die lighting fixtures could come on after approximately 2miles flow off return thats whilst vehicle dies out back or pulling to easy at comprehensive supply up pressing brake reasons vehicle to stall additionally i can take heed to a faint click around good of sprint

• John
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Headlight may have bad ground

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.