Stupid things "Teenagers" do !?

SOOOOO0000ooo I am working on a piece and I need to know some stereotypical things that teenagers do in general (for BOTH boys and girls). I need as much as I can get, from any "group" of teenagers (i.e. "scene/emo" to "hipsters")

Like I have one off the top of my mind is that a majority of teenagers (a majority are girls) are obsessed with cats, and will post pictures and talk about them.

However I need as much as I can get, the funnier the better as well. So even if you have NO clue what teenagers do or are in to TAKE A GUESS (because that is just as good as knowing!!)

Favorite Answer

wear non prescription glasses

say YOLO

take too many selfies/mirror pics

think they're a photographer because they use Instagram

tAlK lYkEeEe DisSs

I was going to say smoke, but that is taken by a lot of people. Some teenagers driving like a maniac is another one I can think that I think is stupid. Another is the faces/poses that teenagers make in their pictures that they post on Facebook, Instagram, etc.. For example, the "duckface" that every girl almost did in their pictures. I'm sorry that is all from my opinion...

• stupid things teenagers do that are stereotypical

smoke

drink

do hard drugs

run or dance in the middle of the street while there are cars passing by

have someone push you in a shopping cart around town lol

go to abandoned houses and buildings ;)

play with the furniture in the stores and jump on the beds that you see in stores like Bed bath and beyond and Kmart Lol

shop lift

something my friend did was take those toy tricycles that a toddler rides on (he's really skinny so he could fit on the seat) and ride it all the way to town.

Play in the playground in the elementary schools

Wear corpse paint, cover ourselves with fake blood, wear inverted crosses and black leather and walk around like it's a regular day.

skinny dip or toss people with their clothes still on into the pool

food fight

Oh yeah, and breathe/blow fire. Haha it's so much fun.

Some of theses things I did with my friends lol

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Stupid things "Teenagers" do !?

Like I have one off the top of my...

Source(s): stupid quot teenagers quot do: https://shortly.im/bpKee

I'm sixteen. I'm crazy about eye makeup, can't be without my phone, shop frequently at PacSun and Forever 21, Sloths are trending on my TL(timeline), I post tons of pictures of myself (we're vain), I like to use big words so I won't be classified as a "basic *****", I call everyone a peasant because they are.

The mustache craze - like the mustache phone cases, sunglasses, etc. Instagram - especially selfies. Most teenagers consider themselves photographers if they have a nice camera. Another big one is muploading things - mobile uploading.

Stereotypically speaking, I think I can give you some pretty valid answer on this one.

-Trying to f*ck every hot girl that comes in their way and bragging to their guy friends about it afterwards. (for boys)

-Sleeping around, being proud about not being virgins, and the ones who are virgins do the best they can in order to not be. (for girls)

-Going to midnight parties and doing drinking contests (like, who can have the most drinks lol).

-Smoking marijuana and pot, getting high and being proud of it.

-Cutting, self-harming due to their inability to express their feelings.

-Not caring about school or stuff like college and their future job.

-Listening to very loud music all the time.

-Trying to get attention by the way they dress and their overall appearance.

-Getting into music bands and going on concerts (that's a big cliche lol).

Hope I helped :)

• Well most teenagers I know like to:

- Smoke meth, hail Satan.

- Eat Sarah Palins beefy taco

- Perform karate with disabled pandas

- Drive turbo-charged tractors in to orphans

Being completely self centred, loud and superficial.

Most smoke. Girls prude or dirty? I don't just random stuff for ya

Source(s): Guessing