Boyfriend on porn website?

My boyfriend left his email open on my laptop and though I shouldn't have, I went through it. I found a message under the spam with the subject "hot russian girls" and it was an email telling him how to sign in it said his email and a random mix up of letters and numbers as the password so I'm... show more My boyfriend left his email open on my laptop and though I shouldn't have, I went through it. I found a message under the spam with the subject "hot russian girls" and it was an email telling him how to sign in it said his email and a random mix up of letters and numbers as the password so I'm sure he didn't make the password himself. I know a lot of people get this kind of spam but it said "***PLEASE NOTE: This message may accidentally appear in your 'junk' mailbox, please
hit the 'Not Spam' button above, move this message to your inbox, or copy & paste the
link into your browser." Him and I have talked about him doing this before he said he used to but didn't anymore but he had a few times when we were together earlier in our relationship (We've been together 9 months) and he told me one day and apologized, he was crying and I could tell he was honestly sorry. He really is a great guy and really honest but I don't really know how to bring it up to him and I feel like he would deny it anyway. I just wanted to know if this is the kind of website that would send people spam like that or not?
the link is: http://join.considentire.com/pvvnibzxjtkwsf82nm
I followed it already but I don't really know how to tell if it would send spam or not
I'm also skeptical because I dont know why he would sign up for this type of one
and I know a lot of girls don't care if their boyfriend looks at porn but I do.
Thank you!!
Update: Also this wasn't the same website he was on before