How many chances do you get in ranger school?

On surviving the cut, the narrator said some of the people who didnt make it were sent home and others were given another chance. Is it because they performed too poorly and are unlikely to make it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kojak
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

When I went to Ranger school there were three catagories.....ONE: wash out....you left not to return TWO : You graduate without tab....your scores were not high enough to be designated "Ranger".....you could try again...... THREE : Graduate with tab.....You are a ranger qualified trooper.....next step....the Ranger Regiment....if they will have you

• 7 years ago

In Ranger School, you are constantly being assessed by the cadre, known as Ranger Instructors or RIs. Ranger School consists of three phases: Benning Phase, Mountain Phase, and Florida Phase. If you are given a poor score by the RIs, you will not proceed to the next phase and will be "recycled", or sent back to the beginning of the phase you were in. If they give you a bad enough score, you will be completely dropped from the course. "Recycling" is fairly common, and some students have been know to do it as many as three times before passing.

• 7 years ago

In RSP, you are constantly being Judged. They do the same thing in Special forces School. If you try but keep failing and they instructors can see that you have the ability in you, they will give you another chance. It also depends on the score you are given in each phase. My brother was cycled twice before finally graduating RSP. I was cycled once before breaking my leg and having to reclass

• Sas
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

you would only get set home, if you suffered an injury like a broken leg, or you don't want to be in the military anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You get a 2nd chance only if your not a pussy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.