Christians; What do you think of gay marriage?

I, personally, am a 13 year old christian. I have three lesbian family members, so i support gay rights. I know the bible says somewhere that homosexuality is a sin, and that is true, but jesus died for our sins. Also, our God is a loving and forgiving person! I think God would rather let a gay couple who adopted a... show more I, personally, am a 13 year old christian. I have three lesbian family members, so i support gay rights. I know the bible says somewhere that homosexuality is a sin, and that is true, but jesus died for our sins. Also, our God is a loving and forgiving person! I think God would rather let a gay couple who adopted a child and loved that child into heaven than a straight couple who have way too many children, drink often, and beat them. I believe that our God is a wonderful, loving person, and If you're a good member of society, God will forgive you for your sins!

That is just my opinion, what do you guys think and why? (:
Update: Thanks for all the answers so quickly, wow! I appreciate all feedback. (: So, I'm straight, but am I hurting myself in God's eyes by supporting gay rights? Although God doesn't approve of gay marriage, I don't think he approves of us bullying people for being gay, either.