Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

While you're absorbed in basketball, do you know Democrats are working to steal your rights?

Such as your 2nd Amendment right of self protection against tyranny and common criminals? And once they get your guns, your right of free speech will be the next to go, with the others rapidly following. Do you think you won't live as slaves? Do you think you can take things for granted? We have a President who hates America's guts, or at least the America we know and love.

But enjoy the game.

*****************************************

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." - Former Attorney General Janet Reno

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ’em all in, I would have done it." - Senator Dianne Feinstein

"Banning guns is an idea whose time has come." - Senator Joseph Biden

"I believe all handguns should be abolished." - Senator John Chafee

"We need much stricter gun control, and eventually we should bar the ownership of handguns except in a few cases." - Representative Robert Koenig

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees." - Bill Clinton

"You know I don't believe in people owning guns, only the police and military. And I'm going to do everything I can to disarm this state." - Former governor and presidential candidate Michael Dukakis

Would you liberals please stop lying and saying that nobody is calling for the confiscation of guns?

• Mr E
    Favorite Answer

that's one of the reasons for the promotion of sports, as a diversion to distract them from the theft of their rights and their country.

• Dirk

Its just hype. No one in America is gonna take away guns or freedom of speech. We are not going to be slaves. The people will not allow any of those things to take place. Now calm down and have another beer before the 2nd half.

Wow I hope you didn't go to college because I would seriously consider getting your money back. If you want to talk about how the constitution has been destroyed how about we talk about the patriot act and the Protection of Lawful commerce in arms act.

Joe, when I first saw your rants I thought they must be a parody, that nobody could seriously hold such beliefs; however, it's quite apparent you are serious. Please seek psychiatric help. You're getting yourself into a twist about nothing.