I need help for a name for my book (credit to the one I pick as best answer!)?

If you can give me a good name then if I choose that name, if I ever get my book out there, I'll put a thanks in there for you! (Just make sure to put your name in with the answer so I know who to thank.) Now, to my question: I need a name for a girl, the main character, and a guy, also a main character... show more If you can give me a good name then if I choose that name, if I ever get my book out there, I'll put a thanks in there for you! (Just make sure to put your name in with the answer so I know who to thank.)

Now, to my question:
I need a name for a girl, the main character, and a guy, also a main character middle character. The story (Beginning of a book) is about a girl who is seventeen and she gets kidnapped by a vampire (The guy I need a name for). They eventually fall in love though. I need good names. Not bad names like cliche names for vampires either, just names. One for the girl and one for the boy. :) And I don't want names like Hannah, Heather, Hilary, Amy, Valerie, etc. More like names like Madelyn, Sydney, Sarah, Caitlyn, etc. :) and guy names like Liam, Matthew, Lucas, etc. not like Hayden or Kyle or Stephen or Damon. :) Thanks and please hurry!