Am i bi or lesbian or striaght?

So, I never seen myself with a girl, i just think it is weird, but i always look at them and think they are beautiful , . but i love guys and they make me feel so great. BUt the other night, i was at a party and i was a little drunk so was this other girl. She kept on looking at me, and in my head i thought she... show more So, I never seen myself with a girl, i just think it is weird, but i always look at them and think they are beautiful , . but i love guys and they make me feel so great. BUt the other night, i was at a party and i was a little drunk so was this other girl. She kept on looking at me, and in my head i thought she wanted to fight me... but ingored it then i went to the bathroom and she was following me, and she grabbed me started kissing me. I just stood still and kissed her back. And she brag me into one of the rooms and threw me on the bed and pulled down my shirt and she starting doing some things that felted so amazing then i did the same to her. she started moaning and screaming the way she screamed she made me more and more horny and i just thought it was one of the most amazing sex i have ever had, Now all i want to do is have sex with another girl am i lesbian now ?
5 answers 5