Am i bi or lesbian or striaght?

So, I never seen myself with a girl, i just think it is weird, but i always look at them and think they are beautiful , . but i love guys and they make me feel so great. BUt the other night, i was at a party and i was a little drunk so was this other girl. She kept on looking at me, and in my head i thought she wanted to fight me... but ingored it then i went to the bathroom and she was following me, and she grabbed me started kissing me. I just stood still and kissed her back. And she brag me into one of the rooms and threw me on the bed and pulled down my shirt and she starting doing some things that felted so amazing then i did the same to her. she started moaning and screaming the way she screamed she made me more and more horny and i just thought it was one of the most amazing sex i have ever had, Now all i want to do is have sex with another girl am i lesbian now ?

Best Answer

I get this! I'm horny just reading that!!!!! I think your bi, I think I am... but want to be with a guy but its beautiful what you can do with a girl!

I would say bi curious or bi. I would say straight because its normal for girls to look and girls and think they look great or hot or whatever. You were drunk so it's not really definite that you really like girls like that because some people, when intoxicated, like the same gender. So maybe you should try to do it with a girl while sober and see how that works out. If you like it just as much than you are most likely bi or lesbian, remember that you don't have to find out soon. You can just relax about it and just have fun with everyone, sober or intoxicated. Hope this helped :)

Source(s): me

Do you get a tingly feeling when you see a beautiful woman? Did you have any fantasies about women before this happened?

If not, then I think you were probably just horny and getting off by empathy.

It's possible you could be a lesbian or bisexual, but only you can figure that out for yourself. Can you see yourself loving a woman? Can you see yourself loving a man? Answer these questions and you will know.

Source(s): I'm gay

I don't know how often I have to say- getting drunk and kissing a girl is NOT the same as being gay. Not at all, not even bi really. You enjoyed sexual stimulation from a woman- the question is, are you SEXUALLY attracted to her? If you've never looked at a woman and thought, "Man I wanna bang her" the same way you look at guys then no, you are no bi. You are a girl who drinks too much. Try it sober then we'll talk.

you should try it sober and if you like it you could be bi.. You were drunk most people get horny for everyone when they're drunk.. If you can see yourself in a relationship with a girl then you could be bi.. If not then you're straight and slightly bi curious! Please answer my question x x

Source(s): I think I'm bi.. Maybe lesbian so please answer my question x