Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 7 years ago

Whats a good song for a man crying for a girl cause she moved on?

Im not a man. But heres my story.. im a girl. Bisexual and i had this girl.. amazing girl.. but i treated her like nothing and broke up with her. Weeks past by.. i miss her. Like crazy. I cried for the past week cause i miss her soo much.hear this. My best friend is a girl. I thought we were best friends till i found out she stole my girl away from me. So i have soo muh hate for her.. buf i care for my girl jenmy. I love her. I want her back tho. Yesterday we were talking and she told me how she like me soo much even tho i treated her bad. Im soo dumb. I just want to dedicate her a song that i miss her but shes with some one else </3

Favorite Answer

The first song that came to mind was:

"Confession Pt. 2" By: Usher

"If I Was Your Man" by: Bruno Mars

"Intermission" By: Big Time Rush (Not 100% but I think it may work pretty well. It's up to you)

"Throwback" By: Usher (I think this really well as well as the following song)

"U Got It Bad" By: Usher

"Sorry" By: (Chris) Daughtry

"Incomplete" By: Backstreet Boys (One of my all time favorite songs and one that really fits your situation)

"Walked Out Of Heaven" By: Jagged Edge

"Don't Leave Me" By: Blackstreet

"Speechless" By: Michael Jackson (Here's a song you can use on the sweet side. It's a describing of feelings instead of "Please come back to be because I messed up. This song is very easy flowing and should do the job.)

I hope everything works out for you! ♥

Source(s): I have a tremendous song collection and just looked through some of them.
  • S

"Want you back"by the Jackson 5....ok it's vintage old school which may make her smile and its upbeat so you won't sound like a crying baby or pathetic...get it on iTunes it basically says "oh girl give me one more chance to show you that I love you......I want you back"

I could give you a ton of break up songs that sound sad...but your not going to get even a chance with her with a sad begging song...and you should treat people well, or you will find yourself in this situation again treat a girl like you want to be treated cause I promise you one day a girl will treat you like you treated her and it will hurt like hell...and then you will see what you did to other girls and not only will it hurt but you will have that guilt...

So go with the old Jackson. 5 song...it's catchy and she won't get it out of her head...like I said I could tell you a lot of new songs you could go Adele on songs from her 21 album but its so predictable and over done,,,trust me listen to this song and you'll get it...the unexpected the upbeat version...if you need "the song" go old school

• Joyce

Beat It by Michael Jackson

Mr. Lonely by Akon

Source(s): Myself

LONG GONE MOVED ON BY THE SCRIT