?
Lv 4
? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

What is your favourite type of lip balm?

I just wanna know because my lips get really dry sometimes and I just wanna know what's the best lip balm out there.

I use vaseline, eos and nivea..

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

NIVEA Lip butter are amazing use Raspberry or Vanilla and macadamia is

Amazing it heals dry lips One favorite product you find at Rite 2 for $4

• 7 years ago

Palmers cocoa butter lip balm is by far the best imo, far better than vaseline, calmex and all the others. Cocoa butter is much more smoothing to the lips than petroleum jelly like what you get in vaseline.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Baby lips works wonders. Burts bees doesn't moisturize enough for me and vaseline gives me nasty lip pimples lol BABY LIPS ALL THE WAY

• 7 years ago

I have the same problem my lips are always so dry and I tried many many different kinds of lip balms but then I discovered Blistex..OMG I love it it's amazing makes my lips so soft.

check it out:

http://glutenfreebumblebee.blogspot.com/2011/09/bl...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I like Burts Bee's. The honey style, now not the minty, or the lifeguards alternative. However, for lip gloss. I really like maybelline shine-a-licious. And, i love Bonnebell. Vita Gloss 2o. It comes in the little squeezy tube, the huge tube and in stick type.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Baby Lips! If you just want regular lip balm, they have that in clear. But they also have tinted ones that make your lips softer! I love them.

• 7 years ago

DONT USE VASELINE ITS BAD YOUR YOU! I use eos and burts and bees

Source(s): me
  • Lewis
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I use Lipice for men. It's nice.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i use nivea

• 7 years ago

Burts Bees is really good

also aquaphor chapstick (i think thats wat its called)

hope that helps

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.