Is my boss allowed to do this?

I just had 6 weeks off work for a medical leave to have extensive surgery donen my leg (complete knee and leg reconstruction) It was an approved medical leave by the government and the companies that I work for. I work 2 jobs and at my other job I have 10 days booked off for my vacation and a vacation booked to... show more I just had 6 weeks off work for a medical leave to have extensive surgery donen my leg (complete knee and leg reconstruction)
It was an approved medical leave by the government and the companies that I work for.
I work 2 jobs and at my other job I have 10 days booked off for my vacation and a vacation booked to go on. I also had these days booked off at my other job as well.
Well one of my bosses is saying that I can't take my vacation time because I've just been off apparently on a 6 week long vacation.
Can they do this?! I live in Ontario, Canada