promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does he like me?!? Guys Help needed!!!!!!!!!?

Well the guy I really like (he is two years older than me and I think he knows I like him) always stares at me form across the room for more than a minute so when I catch him I look away quickly and look back again to see if he still is staring and he still is, he has been going the for just over a year now. He always sits with his friends but his body mostly faces the way I'm sitting across the room. When I walk past him I can see he's staring at me from the corner of my eye. He has never talked to me before and I don't know why? I'm really shy so I won't make the first move. What do I do when he stares? Does he like me? And how do I get him to talk to me first??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yer the guy likes u. now whenever he looks at u smile at him and see what he does.

he may make his firstmove, cause now he knows that u like him

give it a try

and see what happens

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Next time you catch his eye, smile at him & see how he responds. If you want to get even a better feel of the situation, try talking to him. You don't have to blatantly flirt with him or anything, no pick up lines or marriage proposals, just say hi. Just go for it. If you don't, you'll never know & how bad would that suck?& Besides, what's the worst that could happen? Good luck! x

• 7 years ago

Maybe the only way to find out is when u see him staring at you smile and wave at him then if he doesn't talk to you it could be he is too shy or he is not interested and if he is too shy then say hi to him in the hallway

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Aw this is what happens with someone i liked exactly the same

1 . he looks at you because he thinks ur looking at him?

2 . he actually likes u

3 . if you have facebook add him and talk to him try and make contact

sorry i really want to help but i dont know what to say

GUYS CAN YOU HELP ME

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yeah he does. Use your shyness to an advantage and play like your hard to get it and not care. Guys like girls that play hard to get.

• 7 years ago

Yea he go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.