Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 7 years ago

I think I have water or wax trapped in my ear?

It kinda hurts too. Should I go to the doctor?

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    You could have discribed flawlessly what Surfer's Ear is all about, what you want is an ear wax elimination kit, now not best do you will have water in the ear, but there would be a build up of some wax as well, have any one put a number of drops of the liquid into your ear, wait about ten minutes and then with a type of squeeze balls, have anybody go into the ear and do away with the remains from the ear. That must clear the main issue up, the subsequent time you go surfing, put some ear plugs to your ear, so you won't have this problem once more.

  • 7 years ago

    The doctor can syringe your ears to remove all wax, that would be the best thing you can do. You'll be amazed at how much better you can hear after this is done.

  • 7 years ago

    See a doctor, don't fool around with your ears.

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    You should take one of them qtips an stick it in their an see what you get out!

    Source(s): Arnold
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.