What large cities in North America have train stations?

This all has to do with fantasy writing, and it would take a long time to explain, but I'd like to now some names of large cities in North America (preferably Canada), with above ground train stations. If anyone knows one, I would appreciate the advice, also, if you ave any world favourites, (the London... show more This all has to do with fantasy writing, and it would take a long time to explain, but I'd like to now some names of large cities in North America (preferably Canada), with above ground train stations. If anyone knows one, I would appreciate the advice, also, if you ave any world favourites, (the London Station for example) than I would appreciate those as well.
If you know any cities that run on a subway system that would be appreciated too. Please make sure to specify Subway or above ground
Thanks to all of you!