gender and age limits while sharing a bedroom?

well my house is too small and we have it on the market so we can hopefullly move soon but while it on the market we have the bedroom situation messed up because we have it set up to make it look the best for people who come to look at he house. is it illeagal if my dads bed and my little sisters be are in the master bedroom? i know it sounds weriod but it looks the best. also my little brother (two) sleeps with my father in his king bed. is that illeagal? its only tempoary until my house sellls.

• whimsy

Okay, it is not illegal; but it definitely is not the best situation. Maybe your dad could get a smaller bed and then they'd be enough room in the bedroom for both your dad and brother.

You and your sisters could share your room; however small it is. Get some cheap bunk beds for them. I know that it's only a temporary situation; but it's not a good situation.

Hope everything works out for your family.

interior the united kingdom i've got by no ability heard of this manner of element in spite of the undeniable fact that it could nicely be diverse the place you're. To be user-friendly although your eldest is a teenager i'm optimistic he does not savour the assumption of nevertheless having to proportion a room along with his little baby brother. in case you have the further area then why did they proportion a room interior the 1st place?

Yeah that's not illegal but it's pretty ******* creepy.

A grown man in the same room as a little girl?

Does that not sound really ******* weird to you or?

No it's not illegal. there are no laws about what genders and ages can share rooms.

No it's not illegal.