Is there a hiking trail were lewis and clark travled?

This is my first smart Questionon y aswers

Best Answer

Much of their route was by water, so the areas they traveled on foot or horseback are mostly in Montana and Idaho. I've attached a link to Idaho's tourism bureau site on the Corps of Discovery, which looks pretty good.

I also recommend the materials available online through the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, where they have scanned the entire journal and map collection and made it available online for anyone to see. It's also searchable.

Also, I want to encourage you to try the library for help with this. I have a colleague at Albertson's library at Boise State. They have an ask a librarian site where you can e-mail your question or even a live chat reference section.

extra desirable than a hundred web pages, scattered over 3,seven hundred miles, make up the Lewis and Clark nationwide historic path. web pages are owned and controlled by skill of many diverse businesses, consisting of state, federal, tribal, public and private. fees variety from website to website. some web pages alongside the course might require advance reservations.

Lewis and Clark traveled hundreds of miles. So I'm going to say no.