Hollister or Abercrombie jeans?

I'm looking for some new good quality jeans that will last me a few years. Are Hollister jeans or Abercrombie jeans better?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Neither they're both useless actually. Just go with any brand but I don't see the difference between these two. >.>

Hollister and Abercrombie are actually the same company , just different names . They're manufactured by the same people , so they're both the same quality . But , they're both pretty good companies ! I've had a few pairs of Hollister jeans and they've lasted me a couple years . Hope this helps . :)

If you have to choose, hollister (better quality), but I prefer jeans that fit an actual woman's body and are not designed to fit a nine year old boy. My favorite jeans are Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, and American Eagle. American Eagle is by far the most affordable but I really like the way they fit too. I would go for American Eagle if I were you. Stay away from Forever21 jeans. They are super cheap and so they aren't very well made.

• Lia

Neither. They're just name brand junk that they overprice because people tend to buy it so much because they make them seem like they "fit in". If you want quality jeans, that look nice, and aren't 50 bucks and super overpriced, i'd say:

Hot Topic (Usually have amazing sales like buy 1 get one 75%off and stuff. 1 Pair is usually around 20 or 25. And they last forever!)

JC Penny (Incredible deals, like 14$ jeans and buy one get one free. They also last a long time, especially City Street Jeans)

Forever 21 (A bit more expensive than the previous two, but not nearly as much as the two places you listed. They look really nice and last forever)

Hope this helps :D (Save your money and go for the not name brand junk)

Hollister, but I think Abercrombie is cuterr

• coats

individually, i like Hollister denims. They experience comfortable and seem solid. even with the undeniable fact that, from time to time, Abercrombie is extra effective because of the fact some Hollister denims can rub and stick to you. usual, the two shops sell wonderful denims (My closet is packed with them !) you will basically ought to attempt distinctive ones on from each and every save to work out which of them you like proper [: (I did it, and now i'm in love with those skinny denims !) desire this helped sweetie ! xoxo

I have found that Hollister's jeans hold up for a couple years, which is pretty good.

I never shop at Abercrombie, so I'd say Hollister's.

I've never tried abercrombie jeans, but hollister jeans are fabulous. They have many different styles and washes, and if you get them on sale they are quite cheap. I love that their sizes are more specific, so you get a better fit. I buy all my jeans from there now.

http://www.hollisterco.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servle...

Just bought this pair for $30 last week! Perf <3

I don't really get why you've narrowed it down to these two?

I doubt gap jeans about 4 years ago and still wear them to this day.

You want ones made from real cotton and that's it for durability.