Aikido doesnt work 100% in real fight or MMA competitions...anyone disagree?

prove me wrong by putting a video link of someone using aikido in real fight...mostly is punch kicks and grappling...police learn aikido for purpose of restraint suspects...and usually ppl would give in to police so learning aikido is enough for enforcement law...different from streetfighters...
Update: thanks J for having the time to answer my question but no time in proving me wrong with evidence hahaha
Update 2: thanks J for having the time to answer my question but no time in proving me wrong with evidence hahaha
Update 3: hahaah so many disagree with me but the video you guys post doesn't proof aikido works in the street against average joe who will fight all out fighting mode...it may work on drunkards or someone let their hands being grab....at of it fights usually end on the ground and pound or punches and kicks....joint... show more hahaah so many disagree with me but the video you guys post doesn't proof aikido works in the street against average joe who will fight all out fighting mode...it may work on drunkards or someone let their hands being grab....at of it fights usually end on the ground and pound or punches and kicks....joint locks use by law officers are for arresting suspects who usually comply with police...like bruce lee said in one of the movie...biting is the solution when you are locked and only attempt last resort but don't try biting at the beginning of the fight or you would lose your teeth hahaha....
Update 4: hahaah so many disagree with me but the video you guys post doesn't proof aikido works in the street against average joe who will fight all out fighting mode...it may work on drunkards or someone let their hands being grab....at of it fights usually end on the ground and pound or punches and kicks....joint... show more hahaah so many disagree with me but the video you guys post doesn't proof aikido works in the street against average joe who will fight all out fighting mode...it may work on drunkards or someone let their hands being grab....at of it fights usually end on the ground and pound or punches and kicks....joint locks use by law officers are for arresting suspects who usually comply with police...like bruce lee said in one of the movie...biting is the solution when you are locked and only attempt last resort but don't try biting at the beginning of the fight or you would lose your teeth hahaha....