Comcast Ripping us off?

Me and and my grandmother started on comcast about a year ago and are bill was $32 for 6 months i believe so when that went out we went up to $52 which we figured that was the end of the 6 months but this month its $72 and only thing we have is internet and its only the small end of the spectrum at around 2.0mbps and i know their screwing us ive called them about 4 times trying to put the pieces together cause my friend has 30mbps internet and cable bundled for $110 month and they told me the best "Bundle" i can get is $106 which is way out of are range i mean really all i want is my 2.0Mbps internet and thats 72 dollars? what can i do to fix this my last option is to go back to verizon but in my area its just as bad....

Yeah im asking what else can i do?

Favorite Answer

You signed an agreement for probably one year to get the 6 month deal? Then you might have to pay to get out of your contract. I suggest you read the fine print in your contract and see what you are obligated to do.

Yeah I'm thinking they're ripping you guys off...

If you have to ask us then yes