My HP printer won't print color, and I just bought new ink cartridges! Help!?

I have an HP Photosmart C6300 All-In-One that I purchased about 5 years ago. I haven't really used it in the last two years, but I recently started a new business, so I have use for it again. I purchased a black cartridge first, which prints just fine. However, I just went out and purchased new color... show more I have an HP Photosmart C6300 All-In-One that I purchased about 5 years ago. I haven't really used it in the last two years, but I recently started a new business, so I have use for it again. I purchased a black cartridge first, which prints just fine. However, I just went out and purchased new color cartridges, including the photo black, and it will not print in color. In fact, it reads the cartridges as being empty!

I've run every print test, cleaned the print head, and done all the troubleshooting items. It still won't print color.

Does anyone now how to fix this problem? And if not, is there a way to extract the ink from these cartridges so it doesn't go to waste? Or should I just attempt to buy a printer that uses the 564 cartridges?

Any help is appreciated!