Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Poll: What are your opinions on WWE back then and WWE now?

Favorite Answer

Oh man wwe in the 90's/early 2000's was awesome. there were a lot more table, ladders, hardcore, last man standing, cage, hell in the cell, buried alive, i quit, and just a bunch on insane matches. they also had the best wwf superstars like stone cold, kurt angle, hulk hogan, dudley boys, rakishi, shawn michaels, hardy boys, edge, kane rock undertaker and triple h when they were actually enteraining and many more. the story lines were also crazier better and seemed realer.

now a days, the wwe superstars are boring as hell and its so fake... i hate it

They were the best back in the WWF days.

I hate today's WWE ratings, but Randy Orton is still the best one.

I used to watch Smackdown every Friday night. They started getting rid of all the awesome wrestlers, so I stopped watching.

WWE BACK THAN WAS WAAAAAY BETTER THAN NOW. I USED TO WATCH WWE BEFORE BUT WUIT BCUS I HAD TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL BUT THEN I TRIED TO WATCH IT NOW BUT IT WAS BOOOOORING!

• fizixx

Back then ---- fake

BUT....now ------- fake.