I need a character name based off of inside description.?

Description: Female, brunette hair falling down to waist. Heart shaped face, small scar where hairline begins. She's very small in /every/ aspect. Short, very skinny, quiet, and she has a somewhat fragile look to her. She's very pale, and has a... Narrow nose. She has grey eyes. Oh, and her... show more Description:

Female, brunette hair falling down to waist. Heart shaped face, small scar where hairline begins. She's very small in /every/ aspect.

Short, very skinny, quiet, and she has a somewhat fragile look to her.

She's very pale, and has a... Narrow nose. She has grey eyes.

Oh, and her hair has a slight curl to it.

Personality:

She's naturally quiet and has strong opinions that she chooses not to voice. Hates being in the spotlight.

I want to see a name and be like, "Yes! That's it!"

I don't really believe in finding a random name... I think names fit characters personalities, and not just one pretty name fits all.
If you have any suggestions, please answer this! I'm so stuck on this name!!

Also, if you need extra info, the plotline for her character in my story is basically that she wants to be an actor, but her quietness and shyness overpowers her wish. Through out the story she is learning to become open and honest with how she feels and what she wants.