Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 7 years ago

What language would you recommend me to learn?

I'm a native Spanish speaker and I already speak English. The thing is lately I've been wanting to learn a new language but I want to learn something useful.

Not Mandarin (Chinese) since it is too hard.

Thank you.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Useful is the key word: useful to what?

Classical studies require Latin and ancient Greek, Renaissance Italian, the XVII and XVIII century were the "siecle françoises".

To day is quite difficult to choose a language a part English.

To the friend that have children my advise is to make them learn French and German, but this has two reasons that can not be applicable to you.

The first is that I live in Northern Italy and a lot of German or French town are closer than some of the Italian cities, the second is that if a boy learn both French and German has a very easy path to learn English.

• 7 years ago

Chinese is actually easier since it has no weird grammar structures like Western languages. But aside from that, I'd recommend French and Arabic. With those four languages you can pretty much conquer the world.

• Samuel
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Learn Italian because it's beautiful and similar to Spanish. You will not take much of time learning Italian.

• 7 years ago

German or French are good languages in Europe.French is also used in Canada and in some places in Africa and Asia.

Source(s): abuelito.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Try French or Italian as they are closer to Spanish.

• 7 years ago

Teach

• 7 years ago

Italian is beautiful and would be easier for you because it is similar to Spanish

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

German is a very interesting and fun language to learn.

• 7 years ago

Learn Hebrews, that way you can read the bible in its original language.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.