Jess
Jess asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

How do I get over this jerk?!?

I was with this guy for 1 year and 3 months, we fought a lot and we broke up with eachother when we were finally sick and tired of it. When we broke up tho, he did everything he could to hurt me (started adding a **** ton of girls to facebook (I then blocked him because I knew he was doing it to **** me off) and then I found out he had a party to celebrate our breakup, he hooked up with someone the night we broke up, started dating that girl two days later, the day after that I moved all my stuff out of our place and he sent me a picture of the two of them laying in bed naked together to me). So yea you can see why I hate his guts now...

But anyways, It's been almost two months since we broke up, I've been keeping up with my schooling, spending a lot of time with friends and family, started working out and eating healthy to get into shape, but I still can't get him out of my mind! And no I'm not gonna go hook up with someone cause I'm not that type of person, and I'm not gonna go find another boyfriend cause I wanna enjoy being single for a little while. (I'm 19 btw before people assume I'm some little 14 year old). I honestly thought dating a guy in their mid twenties would get me a mature good guy, but apparently not...

Any ideas?!

I even met this guy in my class a little while ago, we had a ton in common, and probably the sweetest guy I've ever met in my life, and he was REALLY good looking, but ofcourse all I could think about was my ex... Im pretty sure I'm depressed too...

@Ken, I didn't know he was a jerk when I started dating him. Maybe you should grow the hell up and quit judging people when you dont know the whole story. Funny thing, he has the same name as you. I guess everyone named Ken is a huge jack ***.

@? dont even say that... Thats exactly what my ex said about his ex girlfriends, and yea thats what he did to me, and probably used me for.

Favorite Answer

I'm an 18 year old guy so i can relate to how it feels to break up with somebody then have them run around on you. After my girlfriend and I broke up after dating for a little over 5 months, she decided to go out with my best friend and tell me all about it. The best advice i can give to you is for you to move on and not let him control you anymore. If he is not wasting time thinking about you, then don't waste time thinking about him! I did this by working out a ton and asking people out on dates that i was kind of always attracted to, but i was in a relationship. Don't be afraid to branch out and meet new people! If you just sit around thinking about him, then he is winning. Get out, find a hobby, don't let him enter your mind.

I would really appreciate some help with my question too! Thank you and good luck!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av3jn...

Anyone would be depressed after experiencing a 'romance' life with such kind idiot and selfish monster. But, don't let your heart sink. Remember, you can start a new life anyways and anytime, as a single or with a new one - who really loves you!

Try not to obsess too much over him. Talk to that cute guy in your class, he sounds much nicer. Block any form of communication with your ex, so any texts emails Facebook, whatever it takes. It'll get easier, plus he sounds like a total *** dumpster : P

You deserve better. Its gonna take time to get over a person but dont go back to that loser. Karma is a ***** and itl come back and bite him in the *** for doing all that to you.

Wow this is legit my last relationship in a nutshell... So crazy..

But honestly it's been 8 months since he and I broke up and I'm just beginning to get over it now...

Best way to get over someone is get under someone else......

Just move on and live your life to the fullest

Why did you pick such a jerk? You deserve to be miserable.