How do I get over this jerk?!?

I was with this guy for 1 year and 3 months, we fought a lot and we broke up with eachother when we were finally sick and tired of it. When we broke up tho, he did everything he could to hurt me (started adding a **** ton of girls to facebook (I then blocked him because I knew he was doing it to **** me off) and... show more I was with this guy for 1 year and 3 months, we fought a lot and we broke up with eachother when we were finally sick and tired of it. When we broke up tho, he did everything he could to hurt me (started adding a **** ton of girls to facebook (I then blocked him because I knew he was doing it to **** me off) and then I found out he had a party to celebrate our breakup, he hooked up with someone the night we broke up, started dating that girl two days later, the day after that I moved all my stuff out of our place and he sent me a picture of the two of them laying in bed naked together to me). So yea you can see why I hate his guts now...

But anyways, It's been almost two months since we broke up, I've been keeping up with my schooling, spending a lot of time with friends and family, started working out and eating healthy to get into shape, but I still can't get him out of my mind! And no I'm not gonna go hook up with someone cause I'm not that type of person, and I'm not gonna go find another boyfriend cause I wanna enjoy being single for a little while. (I'm 19 btw before people assume I'm some little 14 year old). I honestly thought dating a guy in their mid twenties would get me a mature good guy, but apparently not...
Any ideas?!

I even met this guy in my class a little while ago, we had a ton in common, and probably the sweetest guy I've ever met in my life, and he was REALLY good looking, but ofcourse all I could think about was my ex... Im pretty sure I'm depressed too...
Update: @Ken, I didn't know he was a jerk when I started dating him. Maybe you should grow the hell up and quit judging people when you dont know the whole story. Funny thing, he has the same name as you. I guess everyone named Ken is a huge jack ***.
Update 2: @? dont even say that... Thats exactly what my ex said about his ex girlfriends, and yea thats what he did to me, and probably used me for.