Teens, would you rather...?

Attend your OTP's (one true pair) wedding or see their sex tape? I'm honestly torn between both.

BQ: Who is your OTP (ship name and both the people's names)?

Update:

Haha a one true pair is someone you want to be together, fictional or non fiction. Like so many people ship Harry and Ginny, Peeta and Katniss, Bella and Edward or Bella and Jacob. I guess you can even cross fandoms and do Harry and Katniss...which would be a pretty cool couple! Some people ship class mates, I have a few class mates I ship together. Like these two boys in my history class...I ship them so hard! And this girl and this boy in my English class. and my brother and his ex girlfriend will maybe always be my favorite het ship.

Update 2:

Larry Stylinson! My favorite slash ship, that's not my class mates! I would watch their sex tape 24/7

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wedding.

BQ: I have so many!!!

~ Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki (J2) - RP

~ Rafael Nadal/Roger Federer (Fedal) - RP

~ Sam Winchester/Dean Winchester (Wincest) - Supernatural

~ Toby Beecher/Chris Keller (N/A) - Oz

~ Turanga Leela/Philip Fry (N/A) - Futurama

~ Homer Simpson/Marge Simpson (N/A) - The Simpsons

~ Rocky Balboa/Adrian Balboa (N/A) - Rocky series

• 8 years ago

I don't have a LEGIT OTP that I'm like, totally obsessed with right now. Sad, I know. But I'm thinking Katniss and Gale . Or Hazel and Augustus or The Colonel and Alaska or Pudge and Alaska (If you know John Green, aha)

But I'm torn. I think sex tape maybe, because I'm disgusting and ya know. But then again, a wedding?! Ah my God. I can't even..

BTW: I dont really enjoy ship names. They kinda piss me off. But I listed my OTP's so there :P

• 8 years ago

Both because my OTP is Larry Stylinson (Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson) :3

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Definitely wedding. But the writers of the show keep stalling them from getting together. Seriously, stop blowing holes in my ship!

BQ: Nick & Jess (New Girl) because askhdsjghrh so.much.chemistry.

And there is also to guys in my AP world class who are also on the speech team and are partners and I am totally going down with their ship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Well my OTP's are Jalex(Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth),Phan(Phil Lester and Dan Howell) and Larry Stylinson(Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson) and I wouldn't really want to see a sex tape for any,so I guess the clear choice is their wedding.

• Wedding.

My OTP IS ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence. Hands down.

And I WILL GO DOWN WHITH THIS SHIP.

• 8 years ago

What in the world does ship mean when it comes to couples?

• 8 years ago

Both.

BQ-

~TamaKyo (Tamaki and Kyoya)

~ NaruSaku (Naruto x Sasuke

~ SasuSaku (Sasuke x Sakura

~ Ciel x Alois

~ SebasCiel (Sebastian x Ciel

~ Sebastian x Grell

~ Kickthecrabstickz (Chris and PJ)

etc

• 8 years ago

Peeta and Katniss, would love to see their wedding!

• 8 years ago

wtf are you talking about?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.