Toyota Tacomas-problems with frame rusting.?

I am thinking of getting a Toyota Tacoma for my next vehicle and I just read on Facebook that owners have had problems with the frame rusting clear through especially on early 2000s models. For anyone that has owned a Toyota Tacoma has anyone experinced this? Does the bigger Toyota Tundra have this problem also? I... show more I am thinking of getting a Toyota Tacoma for my next vehicle and I just read on Facebook that owners have had problems with the frame rusting clear through especially on early 2000s models. For anyone that has owned a Toyota Tacoma has anyone experinced this? Does the bigger Toyota Tundra have this problem also? I might go with a Tundra but gas mileage might not be as good. What other problems are Tacomas known for?
Update: I was thinking of getting a 2011-2013 model Tacoma,the access cab,Will they have a problem with their
frame rusting. The 4 Runner is built on the same frame isn't and no problems with their frame rusting.