crysis 3 or portal 2?

i have a choice to get either crysis 3 and portal 2. im not sure which one to get since i heard they're both great games. which one should i get?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get Portal 2. Portal 2 is a excellent game and it's one of the best games of 2011 and one of the best games of this generation. Portal 2 is one of the best games to come out for The Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 in 2011. Portal 2 is the best puzzle game of 2011. Portal 2 has better gameplay and a better story than Crysis 3. Overall, Portal 2 is the better game and it won't disappoint you one bit.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

they are two very different games it depends whether you like puzzle or fps,tbh you will get more game time out of crysis 3 single player but portal 2 has a better co-op mode however portal 2 will be considerably cheeper

• Zhaed
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Crysis 3 isn't just a mindless shooter, there are alot of ways to approach enemies and you can be killed pretty easily if you're not careful and Portal 2 is just very funny (I love Glados!) and a very good puzzle game

• 7 years ago

I will recommend Crysis 3 becuse its a really fun game and it's one of the few FPS games that have a good story!

Source(s): I have played the game
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

If you like puzzles and humor, get portal. If you like action and shooting, get crysis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.