Sicko by Michael Moore Reactions?

After watching this film I realized just how cruel our world could be sometimes. Especially when it comes to health care. I'm just curious to hear others reactions to this film. I find them rather interesting. Feel free to leave your opinion.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Michael Moore is right, in my opinion, about the terrible state of health care in the USA. It's not like that in every country, but here, if you get seriously ill, you had better have a lot of money, a great insurance policy or -- a quick death. I saw some statistics that indicated the majority of bankruptcies come after a serious illness strikes the family.

But here on Yahoo answers, some of our posters from the UK, like England and Scotland, have said they do not worry, they just go to the doctor or hospital.

Here in the US, however, "Big Pharm" is such a money machine that they have bought enough politicos to make sure that we either pay them or die.

I think Michael Moore did an excellent job of pointing this out in his film. Now, the question is, what can we do about it?