What are some good premium TV shows? Like Dexter, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, etc...?

In the past 5 years, I have rekindled my relationship with television. TV is so much better than it used to be. Of course parts of it are worse than ever (Reality shows). But premium TV is at its highest point. What great TV shows am I not watching? I'm looking for shows that are more like really long... show more In the past 5 years, I have rekindled my relationship with television. TV is so much better than it used to be. Of course parts of it are worse than ever (Reality shows). But premium TV is at its highest point.

What great TV shows am I not watching? I'm looking for shows that are more like really long movies rather than shows that feel like TV shows.

Here's a list of shows I've watched and loved:

- Breaking Bad
- Dexter
- The Walking Dead
- Game of Thrones
- Sherlock
- Deadwood
- Homeland
- Boardwalk Empire
- The Sopranos
- The Wire
- Fringe
- Lie To Me
- 24
- Rome
- Spartacus
- House (Last 2 seasons sucked)
- Lost (Gradually got worse, but started out pretty good)

Shows I think are okay, but could be better:

- The Mentalist
- Suits
- Last Resort
- True Blood
- Person of Interest
- Burn Notice
- Sons of Anarchy
- Jericho

Shows I'm not interested in:

- Castle - (I've only seen 1 1/2 episodes, but the characters are hard to relate to. This show feels too much like a ....TV show. But maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance.)
- Monk - This show was just too predictable. Plus the mystery that kept me watching turned out to be incredibly lame.
- Oz - I tried really hard to like this show, but after 5 episodes, I just gave up.
- Criminal Minds - I just started watching this show a month ago. I watched about 7 episodes, and that was it for me. The show has feels redundant, the characters are poorly written, and it seems recycled. It's too predictable.
- Elementary - This show tried to ruin Sherlock Holmes for me. Nothing about this show reminds me of Sherlock Holmes.

Any suggestions?