How much should I sell westies for?

I will have a litter of westies in two years when the parents are ready they are both CKC registered purebred beautiful coat and beautiful personality we will become a redgistered breeder we know everything about breeding dogs be cause we used to breed border collies and we currently breed German shepherds we... show more I will have a litter of westies in two years when the parents are ready they are both CKC registered purebred beautiful coat and beautiful personality we will become a redgistered breeder we know everything about breeding dogs be cause we used to breed border collies and we currently breed German shepherds we originally Bought the parents for 1000 dollars each how mich should we sell the pups for if you are interested in a German shepherd pup or a westie pup email me at mylovebird@hotmail.ca
PS the German shepherds are $1000 each
PPS don't tell me there is an overpopulation of dogs in the world these dogs are champions