What to expect from World Cup Qualifiers this week?

A lot of good matches taking place in the next couple days, what are your thoughts? Could be for UEFA, CONMEBOL, CONCACAF, or AFC. Who will you're team be playing or what games do you plan on watching?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm Colombian therefore I will be watching all the CONMEBOL matchups, not even being bias but South America is the hardest region to qualify right now all 9 teams are dangerous teams. We play Bolivia in Colombia so that should be an easy win but never now how we come out to play or how much heart the Bolivians come out with. Also Chile-Peru should be a good matchup since before are fighting for a spot to qualify. Oh and I'm probably gonna watch Mexico/USA play since I'm from the States should nice games too. I don't really watch UEFA qualifying because honestly some games should just be blow outs like England-San Marino, but the France-Spain matchup on Tuesday should be fun. Goodluck to whatever team you supports and VIVA COLOMBIA!!!!!!!!!

• 8 years ago

i'll watch USA vs Costa Rica and Mexico vs Honduras tomorrow the best matches are Concacaf ones.

• 8 years ago

Just expect the CONMEBOL matches to be the best.

• 8 years ago

I think Spain will once again be a powerhouse

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.