Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

Violent thoughts about bullies?

recently i have been getting bullied. it usually happened in second period. most of the time im very angry and irritable for the rest of the day and recently have been having very violent and sometimes murderous thoughts about the bullies. i know i would never act upon these thoughts but they terrify me. every time i have them i get very scared and worried about my mental stability. is there anything i can do to stop these thoughts. im terrified, please help

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

First off Justin, I want to say how sorry I am that you have to deal with this. :/

I was bullied for years in school, including getting mocked, teased, sexually harassed and even smacked a few times so I know just how you feel.

I know things are scary right now and I know you feel alone.

But you're NOT alone Justin, there are lots of people who care and want to help you.

I care and I don't even know you. :)

Don't worry about these thoughts you're having, they're perfectly natural.

Being bullied is bound to make you feel victimised which in turn would make you feel angry and upset.

I know just what those thoughts are like...they're so clear that they actually work you into a rage and you feel tired afterwards.

But don't panic about your mental stability, what you're doing is a normal reaction to getting bullied.

Also, I don't want to patronise you by saying this but at your age (the high school years), it's very common to feel so angry.

So as long as you don't act on them, everything's fine. :)

If it really bothers you though, go talk to a guidance counsellor.

Be honest with them and tell them everything you've said here.

They should be happy to help you out. :)

Now, about the bullying...

You've got to TELL someone Justin.

Tell a teacher, the principal, your parents, a guidance counsellor or just someone you trust. Keep telling and telling and telling until somebody listens and something is DONE about this. Go to the police if you have to.

And hey, I know the idea of telling can be really scary. I know it seems like it will make everything worse but trust me, it's for the best. I went through years of bullying and never told anyone anything. I regretted it for a long time afterwards so PLEASE TELL.

No one has the right to make you feel intimidated Justin.

And listen to me...This won't last forever.

High school is definitely NOT the best days of your life, there are much happier times ahead of you.

These bullies won't always be a part of your life and you won't always feel this bad. :)

I don't even know you and can tell you that you're a great person who is awesome exactly the way you are.

You are a valuable and important human being Justin, never forget that. :)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I wish you nothing but happiness in your life! :)

And try not to panic, everything will be alright. :)

Source(s): My own personal opinion. It could be wrong of course and maybe I typed a bit too much but it's the best advice I could think of giving you. Good luck pal, you'll be OK! :)
  • 7 years ago

Bulling is so wrong I think most of them do it to prove to others just how bad they are and they are the ones with the problem just ignore them it is not worth your well being you are better than them and that is why they do it talk to some one it will help you with your angry. Tell someone at the school if they don't do anything then tell some one else stand up to them by ignoring them and they will soon find some one else. Or something will happen to them for what they have done. What comes around goes around but it does not mean that you have to be the one to do it it will happen when they least expect it. Just think good thoughts and keep your self going they are no better than you even if they think they are. Talk to a therapist or have you told your parents don't be scared to talk that is the only way you'll get through and you don't want to mess up your life for losers. Hope this helps. Good Luck and please tell some one. No one should have to go through that.

Source(s): SELF
  • 7 years ago

If you are having trouble with anger and violent thoughts it's best to seek help. Tell an adult but don't say you have a plan but just thoughts. Talk to school staff and your folks about the bullying before things escalate and you can no longer hold your temper.

Source(s): Been there, got help.
  • fulk
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

As a bipolar i might get violent or suicidal thoughts throughout a mixed mode , in other words, being manic and depressed while. What you become with is a incredibly volitile state of high energy with the bad factor of depression, this creates anxiousness, and irritability and might produce violent thoughts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

first of all,all them bullies does not have BALL!! they feared of their life and just a some boy(if boy) who does not have enough testosterone they simply gay (some of the case they put their dick upon boys butt hole) anyway as if you like to fight back find a teacher who can teach you peace of mind in the same time martial arts cause they help you feel powerful(Sometime it backfired the bullies attack) and please be like a shadow hide when you see them and learn how to dodge and run and find your community of friend like if you like gaming find one that like gaming don't need to worry if they came from varies background find more friend and if you like tricky ways find think of an act which if they did to you will backfired them.and the most important is to consult this matter to your parent

• 7 years ago

Bullies are cowards. They like to pick on loners, not guys with friends, Hang out with people.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Just ignore them they suck.

You'll be fine. Don't worry.

Peace out

Grant lepping

Source(s): Life
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Bullies just want to hug you, don't run away from them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.