Does GOD exist? > Atheism vs Christianity > 5000 year old battle?

Hi ok os today my question will be about GOD and if he really exists. I ACTUALLY HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH ABOUT MY QUESTION. Atheists claim that they are the smartest Cristian's are dumb and religion makes no sense while Christians in their way explain that atheists have no right to speak because they only... show more Hi ok os today my question will be about GOD and if he really exists.
I ACTUALLY HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH ABOUT MY QUESTION.
Atheists claim that they are the smartest Cristian's are dumb and religion makes no sense while Christians in their way explain that atheists have no right to speak because they only claim the none GODly view point. While this battle against if GOD exists or not Christians claim that GOD exists but there are no facts until you come to GOD and receive it, that atheists never (tried GOD out). But there are no facts from atheists side that can truly cancel out the existence of GOD. Atheists claim that humans evolve from the same spices as monkey's did but scientists say that humanity evolved from monkey family it self! SO a true atheist should do some research from the cristian side and provide evidence of existence or nonexistence of GOD. And atheist that thinks that searching in the internet if GOD exists is a Research, CANNOT be claimed a true atheist. But Christian cannot provide any evidence of GOD existence there simply is no proof. What Cristian's can provide is a billion followers and a couple stories about how people Research about GOD and found him after became his believers! So basically over 5000 years atheists that are sitting there on a couch and bring up their own thinking not doing actually research But what they can do is yell out some nonsense THERE TRULY WAS NEVER A CLEAR FACT IF GOD EXISTS OR NOT from the either side that just says how dumb atheism sound to christianity and GOD followers. AND how dumb christianity sound to the once sitting on the couch!!!
Update: Another thing Christianity never claimed that all evolution is a myth FOR EXAMPLE: many believe that dinosaurs really existed and even might exist in our days.
Update 2: OH SORRY I WILL REPORT ALL THE COMMENTS I TAKE THE NETRAL POSITION AND HATE TO STAY IN THE MIDDLE BUT I WANT PROOF(EVIDENCE) FROM AT LEASE SIDE NOT OPINION OR WHAT IF"S
Update 3: Plus I dislke mean words in my adress while you get the points
Update 4: LOL you wanna know my typing speed ef course I make mistakes I need to post the question as fast as possible AND PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION I did not say atheists and evolution are together it's just they use it to claim the nonexistance of GOD
Update 5: LOL you wanna know my typing speed ef course I make mistakes I need to post the question as fast as possible AND PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION I did not say atheists and evolution are together it's just they use it to claim the nonexistance of GOD