How much money will it cost to get from France to Germany and then possibly from Germany to Poland by rail?

I live in Canada, I am leaving for France in two months. Should I book my rail passes now or wait till I'm in Europe? If I book them now, do they get delivered to my house or do I need to print them off? What is cheaper? I'm thinking its going to be Paris to Munich and from Munich to Krakow or Warsaw... show more I live in Canada, I am leaving for France in two months. Should I book my rail passes now or wait till I'm in Europe? If I book them now, do they get delivered to my house or do I need to print them off? What is cheaper? I'm thinking its going to be Paris to Munich and from Munich to Krakow or Warsaw (whichever city is cheaper) Then from Poland I need to make my way back to Paris at the end to depart back home to Canada
Thanks
1 answer 1