Gilrfriend is 30 yrs old still has teddy bear and blanket since she was 3?

Is this wierd my girlfriend is 30 years old and she still has a 'blanky' and tear bear that she sleeps with and has had these since she was 3 and gets angry if anyone touches them or pretends to hide it on her.

Shouldn't she have grown out of that phase by now. I find it wierd, is this normal behaviour?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

she tends to be yearning for her childhood. This is completely normal. Most of us have something comforting for us that seems to be funny or wiered to others..

• 3 years ago

Well getting the diaper, throwing the soiled diaper away. Bringing a toy over serving to with identifying up a dropped cup or bottle. These are the matters my three 12 months ancient does generally without us asking. Very funny when you're altering a baby and the dirty diaper disappears and while you ask the older kid he tells you he put it within the trash. This has occurred extra quite often than no longer. Nevertheless it appears like you already have so much just right ideas so go with it and revel in your bundles of affection.

• 7 years ago

Since she sleeps with it yes very, it's one thing to have the blanket stored away in a box somewhere or a teddy bear sitting on a dresser but sleeping with a teddy bear and blanket is quite strange.

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Course its normal behaviour. Maybe this blanket & teddy bring your girlfriend back good happy memories of her childhood. Theres nothing wrong with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Weird it is. Certainly not very normal behaviour at all for a 30 years old.

• Dave
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

It is a bit odd.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.