Josh
Josh asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Will liberals support Obamas war in Syria?

Judging by Obamas words yesterday, hes really been beating the war drums over Syria. So libs, would you support going into Syria?

Favorite Answer

Of course Obama let over 70,000 DIE first before he opens his purple lips about Syria, yet promoted the downfall of Mubarak and Gaddafi without batting an eye

It depends upon what you keep in mind "liberal" ... That title has had it can be meaning swapped out with the definition of "motherf***er" and in truth that ninety eight% of the Democratic get together is not liberal and likely would not even know what "liberal" is. But i am now not a Democrat. I am an unbiased. However i assume i'm a "liberal" ... So ... I don't like Obama, he is loads like George Bush and i don't think policing other nations is whatever we as a nation should be doing. That is what the UN is for, and in the event that they can't do it efficiently then that's there predicament. But each time I say some thing like this the Democrats call me a "winger" or say whatever like sarcastic like "Nader 2012". You may have more in common with the Democrats than you think. ;-)

• Bug

Not this liberal.

Provide operational intelligence, and maybe some weapons, to the "rebels"? Yeah, ok, I can buy that.

Put American soldiers on the ground in Syria? HELL NO!

You Obama Haters are friggin full of carp. You bash Obama for not doing anything about Syria and you people will bash him if he does do something about Syria.

• Erik

Support and defend? No

Raise a big stink about it...maybe not. I'm sure Fox will sound the alarm for us.

The Syrian war is not the problem of the US!

wonder where are Mr Wolf and his band of schitty war protesters now!!! They protested Bush but want to take it in the azz 0bama!!!

Source(s): bow to lord 0bama or be called a racist!!!

My preferene would be for everyone in the Middle East to kill everyone else in the Middle East.

OF COURSE THEY WILL!

(but if it was Mitt Romney doing it they'd be comparing him to Bush right now)

The silence would be deafening...