Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

My black wife gave birth to a blonde hair and blue eyed baby?

I'm engaged to a dark black woman and I'm black myself. My wife just gave birth to a blonde haired and blue eyed baby with fair skin.

My fiance has blue eye contact lenses, she says that's how the baby was born with blue eyes. Her mother has some italian genes which she claims made the baby blonde. But i don't understand why our little girl has fair skin. We are both dark skinned.

The doctor could not explain it. He says our ancestors might have been mixed with scandinavian. I know my grandmother was raped by an asian man but never by a whitey and she didn't give birth, so I dunno.

Favorite Answer

I hate to tell you this but I doubt your the Baby's Daddy (no offense with the term) a DNA/ Paternity will more then likely prove that. Contact lenses cannot cause someone with blue eyes. BTW your Dr. is moron. I think your asking these questions b/c you can't deal with the painful fact your wife slept with a white dude so ignore the ******* that are calling a idiot. Your wife also thinks your an idiot if your buy into her contact lenses giving her blue eyes, on top of fact "most but not all" Italians have dark hair, eye, and depending what part of Italy (south like Sicily) have olive complected skin. The only way it could be your baby is if it were ALBINO which even if your not the father or not might be the case but she would have African type hair.

Source(s): Took Bio in H.S and College.
  • weberg

Black Babies With Blonde Hair

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My fiance has blue eye contact lenses, she says that's how the baby was born with blue eyes. Her mother has some italian genes which she claims made...

Source(s): black wife gave birth blonde hair blue eyed baby: https://bitly.im/vu6dC

To have blond hair and blue eyes, which are both recessive genes, regardless of what you know, there are only 2 possibilities....

1) Both you and you wife MUST have the recessive genes in your ancestry

2) The embryo was implanted like a "test tube" baby

• Esa

Check the DNA of the child, just like the first answer, get a paternity test. No doctor is unable to explain it.

Depending on my feeling (and there are many, just like my personalities) I feel that proceeding from black hair to blonde will be like- BAM! in your face, see me- here I am, is this specific not the greatest thing you have ever seen.

• Anita

I have brown tresses and I have Blonde highlights. Maybe you should try lighter blonde, this might look better than brown, dark brown just looks kind of trashy.

I KNOW IT MUST HAVE DROVE YOU CRAZY LIKE ME IM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IN MY CHILD MOTHER IS TO IN I HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD WITH BLUE EYES N BLONDE HAIR IN I KNOW HE MY SON I DIDN'T NEED A PATERNITY TEST BUT I HAD GOT ONE WHICH WAS A GENETIC TEST ALSO SO DNT TRIP WE MAKE ALL COLORS N CREEDS as African genes we Ben making differnt colors in creeds from the beginning of TIME........FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!!

Get a paternity test.

You sound so dumb. Get a paternity test.

Source(s): I see what ya did there xD