Youtube problems please help!?

Does anyone know how to change my name and username on youtube? Im starting a channel and I don;t want my last name on there. Please help!

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, it's not possible to change your YouTube username display. You can only change the "name" box in your profile settings. You may, however, sign up for a new YouTube account with the username that you desire.Your YouTube username is the name or title of your choosing that displays on your channel and on the videos you post. Once chosen, your username cannot, as such, be changed. To get a totally new username, you'd have to create a brand new account. However, if you signed up for YouTube through your Google+ account, you may switch from your Google identity to a traditional YouTube username. The following instructions outline both of these actions.

You can't change your username on Youtube. You can check Youtube's help section to get all your questions answered.

• aquino

I constantly have a subject! It never we could me load video clips on! sometime my acquaintances say it fairly is happening to them! it would desire to be happening to you! in some circumstances youtube is going strange, it would being working in an hour or so!