What's a cheap but decent camera I can buy for recording quality videos over the summer?

I just want a camera with good recording quality, for me to make videos over the summer (price range is 100$ - 200$).

Thank you

Best Answer
  • Erika

you could, in fact, get an entire-HD digital camera for below $200. The DXG-595V is $a hundred and eighty, and it could checklist in finished 1080p determination. additionally 720p. And in case you do no longer desire to handle the huge record sizes of HD, it additionally has 2 different recording modes (fullscreen and widescreen modes which look especially first rate, besides the shown fact that no longer HD). definitely the perfect for its cost. You get what you pay for (needless to say, an HD digital camera it somewhat is under $3 hundred won't provide you each and all of the main modern-day effective properties in the international, besides the shown fact that it gets the activity carried out nicely). There are some HD cameras that fee approximately $one hundred or much less, yet their reliability is undesirable (and that i anticipate you're finding for reliability extra desirable than video high quality, perfect?). especially Insignia (evade that kind's cameras in any respect expenses). One exception to under-$one hundred cameras no longer being reliable is Aiptek. This kind is the king of reliability at a low fee. yet I nevertheless propose the DXG-595V extra, using its versatility, so verify it out. you will no longer be apologetic approximately it.

• Tony

In that price range, you won't find anything new better than the JVC GZ-E100 http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/909762-REG/j...

It's full HD, it's a good brand and it's on sale.