why do people hate justin beiber?

justin beiber means a lot to me but im to afraid to tell people that i like him because people hate him but i would really want to know why people hate justin beiber?

Best Answer

Lmao, I don't hate him but hes not better than Zayn Malik

Source(s): Tumblr niggaaa

Because he is young and successful. People hate seeing what they can't have. He also brings a lot of hate on himself by posing on Twitter with his shirt off and just acting like an overall douchebag. If he was humble and didn't constantly desire the spot light no one would ever talk about him.

Listen, I respect what he's done in the music business. It's incredible at that age to be that famous and rich.

But his music grates on my ears like fingernails down a blackboard.

I turn the ******* thing off every time. Sorry.

I don't hate him, I dislike him. Why?

His attitude/public persona is quickly degrading

His music/voice is sh**** (then again, this may be due to the fact that as a 20-something, I have lived too long to appreciate the sound of nails on chalkboard)

Having to listen to the hype about his "cuteness" and "hotness" by his very young, very rabid and very hormonal fans

There may be other reasons, but that's about the gist of it.

1. he does drugs

2. hes a complete swagfag. seriously sagging his pants to his freaking knees and saying stuff like "hey guys. its justin. swag. check out my new album. swaggie."

3. he sounds like he sucks in helium before he sings.

4. he throws up in his concerts like um ew?!

5. hes a total MJ wannabe! dont tell me im the only one who noticed?!!?

6. his fans are ANNOYING.

7. hes a total brat and has no respect for others! i mean have you seen him with the paps?

Well, jb is cute and all but for many he is a disney cute kid.. guys dont like him cause if they do to people they would be "gay". girls that like him are seen as "inmature".. And no one wants that. Also, he dresses up and acts all tough in his vids, flirttin with the girls like a womenizer and he isnt even in his 20. (From what i hear) i like jb actually well atleast the most recent songs.

Wow if you cant even spell his last name right, or are able to stand up for him just because other people don't like him then, bye. They hate him because he can get all the b*tches and all the money in the world that they know they never can get.

Source(s): Babe, if your not able to admit that you like Justin Bieber then you don't even deserve to call yourself a Belieber
  • ?

I kinda hate it whilst human beings say "Why do you hate him. you do not even comprehend him." properly I basically hate him with the aid of fact of his voice. i could meet him sooner or later and that i could like him as a guy or woman. For now I I do exactly in comparison to him!

I don't hate him; it's good that he's achieved all of his dreams and that crap. His fans are what people hate. They're over the top and just f*cking annoying to be perfectly honest.

...Wow. I actually dont know. Because he sounds like a wannabe cool boy who's singing is obviously fake because he can still sing while being sick in concerts?