Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 8 years ago

Is it sad that there are millions of John and Jane Does still unidentified in their final resting place?

It's like no one missed them, and they never existed.

Update:

many in ashes or rotten away ages ago.

C'est la vie/

Update 2:

Yes John, that's my way of saying everyone who were never missed. I'm not American.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. There are a lot of people living alone who can die tomorrow and won't be missed for weeks. Go out and do something about that. Don't waste your tears on the dead.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Names are sums of words to describe a suit, a vessel that a consciousness wears, to evolve...

to praise the dead bodies and names, is to hold the past as gold and silver, is to give more value to an old used clown costume, after the party, and cry alone in the basement, coz the clown isnt there anymore, just the colors...

namaste

• 8 years ago

Yes.all of us will ultimately become Johns and Jane's of a period long gone,no one will ever know us or miss us.

• 8 years ago

From the point of view of most religions, what goes on in this world doesn't matter much to begin with.

Source(s): I Peter 1:24- All flesh is like the grass, and all its glory like the flower of grass: the grass withers and the flower fades
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John P
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

That applies across the world, for nearly all people, for most of history, not just to recent Americans.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The essence has gone on to better things.

Only the husk remains and it was never that important anyway.

• 8 years ago

I'm sure many were missed

• 8 years ago

yes

• 8 years ago

It's ok, God knows where they are.

• 8 years ago

what about elvis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.