How can I access a yahoo domain I bought in 2007 that is still registered to me?

I bought a domain from yahoodomains on 2007-03-06 I had initially intended to start my own site but never got around to it. The domain was purchased using yahoo briefcase which I believe was taken out of service some time later. My domain registration was automatically charged to my credit card upon renewal,... show more I bought a domain from yahoodomains on 2007-03-06

I had initially intended to start my own site but never got around to it. The domain was purchased using yahoo briefcase which I believe was taken out of service some time later. My domain registration was automatically charged to my credit card upon renewal, however when briefcase was closed I was assured that my registration would simply stop once the renewal date rolled around. I didn't pay much attention to my credit card bill so I presumed it had been cancelled (my own problem I know) but recently I checked the whois details for myself and found that the domain is still registered to me and is obviously being charged to me. My problem now is that I have no way of accessing this domain to either cancel the registration or add privacy to the whois details. I think I need to pay to join yahoo smallbusiness which is something I don't particularly want to do.
Any idea who I should contact?
1 answer 1