Studying abroad in Japan with a continuation high school diploma.?

Hello, I am 17 years old and will be graduating from a continuation high school in a year. Im a year late of graduating because i had major depression and went through a lot of anxiety so i pretty much took a break from school for a year and started going back to a Continuation high school to earn my diploma.

Anyways, I want to study in Japan and my parents fully supports me. That being said I a few questions to ask.

1. Are there any Community colleges in Japan?

2. Do i have any chance of getting a student visa and being able to attend college in Japan with a continuation high school diploma?

3. Does anyone have any suggestions for someone in my situation?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

list of community colleges in japan

Search results

List of junior colleges in Japan - Wikipedia, the free ...

This is the comprehensive list of junior colleges in Japan that exist today or existed in the past. ... Community portal; Recent changes; Contact Wikipedia; Toolbox.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_junior_colleges_in_Japan - Cached

More results from en.wikipedia.org »

List of universities in Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By prefecture|

By ranking|

See also|

References

Lakeland College Japan; Meiji Gakuin University; Meiji University; Meisei University; ... Tohoku University of Community Service and Science; Yamagata Junior College;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Japan - Cached

College in Japan? - japan-guide.com forum

... College in Japan?. Travel: Living: A-Z: Forum: Jobs: Friends: Shopping: ... I was thinking about going to college or community college first and then transfering, ...

www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+15850 - Cached

Virginia's Community Colleges: Japanese (JPN)

Introduces students with little or no prior instruction in the Japanese language to the basic vocabulary and conversation skills needed for various situations in ...

courses.vccs.edu/courses/JPN-Japanese?filter=WW-ER - Cached

Top 20 universities and colleges in Japan ranking | EDUCATION ...

EDUCATION IN JAPAN COMMUNITY Blog. Features & info on educating kids in Japan. Home; ... Job opportunities in Japan; Listing of colleges and universities by region ...

educationinjapan.wordpress.com/college-entrance-angst/... - Cached

How does getting into college in japan work?

[Nov 9, 2008] Best Answer: First of all, we do not have something like " community college" in Japan. There are 2 year colleges but those are attended mainly by girls. If ... ~ by logan ( 3 comments )

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081109071442AAcNGl8 - Cached

More results from answers.yahoo.com »

Japanese | PCC - Portland Community College

Why Study Japanese? Some students may be interested in Japanese popular culture or majoring in Asian Studies, Engineering, Art or International Business.

www.pcc.edu/programs/japanese/index.html - Cached

American College in Tokyo | Liberal Arts Education - Lakeland ...

Lakeland College Japan is an American liberal arts college in Shinjuku, Tokyo, offering Associate of Arts degrees, study abroad opportunities, small classroom sizes ...

lcj.lakeland.edu - Cached

Japan Colleges

A guide to Japan Education, Japan Universities, Japan Colleges and Japan Schools

www.internationaleducationmedia.com/japan/colleges.htm - Cached

Top Colleges & Universities in Japan | 2013 University Web ...

List of top Colleges and Universities in Japan by university web ranking. ... 418 Tohoku University of Community Service and Science: Sakata:

www.4icu.org/jp - Cached

Search Related

list of community colleges in japan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.