I geel so insecure about myself after my husband cheating?

I never felt so insecure about myself as I do now. My husband cheated on me with an ugly girl. Im not saying im the prettiest but this girl had a man hair cutnand the ugliest face. Idk how far it went but I know they were talking because I read messages on his phone and I know he went to go meet her personally and he told her he was really feeling her and all these sweet things. Anyways I no longer amm happy with my body or my face or anything about me. I feel so ugly and idk how to boost my self esteem up. I feel worthless and so unhappy. Everywhere I go people always compliment . And tell me I resemble a mix of kourtney kardashian and kims face. I dont have kim k body Is more like kourtneys. But I dont feel good around my husband. I feel disgusting and I dont feel good enough. My self esteem is really low and idk what to do.

Favorite Answer

Hi Amy,

I’m sorry to hear your husband cheated on you, and that you are going through these emotions about your image.

Firstly there is absolutely nothing you or your appearance your husband did a low act and no excuse as to why he did what he did.

We are who we are and you should feel confident in your own body and appearance.

I guess how you can start to feel good about yourself is by exercising and eat healthy now is the time to put yourself 1st because no one else will until you do yourself.

If you wanted to lose weight/tone your body (and speaking from experience) cut sugar out of your diet, -ESPECIALLY no more soft drink, no take away food, if you smoke (I did) cut these out go on the Halo ecigs (these have been a life changer) you must be disciplined and honestly all us ladies really need to do exercise wise is go for a run!

You are worth it and so much more, If you’re not happy with your husband you NEED to sit down and talk to him about it. Communication is the main factor in any relationship and hopefully he will be supportive of your actions.

Wish you the best of luck =)

The word “cheat” must be wiped out of a woman’s vocabulary. Males are genetically programmed for CENTURIES to be driven to spread their seed everywhere and as often as possible. Without this powerful sex drive, there would be no babies, remember that.

Women have been poisoned by recent society with the idea of terminal and continuous male sex acts to be limited to his wife. This is, in fact, nearly impossible and way way too much for a woman to demand because men are DRIVEN to seek sex and basically can not help it. The woman must come to terms and accept that fact and GET OVER IT.

The test is….

Does he come home to you?

Does he provide for you and your children?

Does he keep his clothes and music at your home?

Does he ever cry in your arms when really down and tell his feelings?

If you say Yes to all of these, forget about this “cheating” stuff for your and your children’s own good, and for a happy home.

I ask… Do you like it when society and stupid politicians try to tell you what to do with your body? Do you like birth control and abortion to be directed to helping women? Do you own your own body?

Then… How can you own HIS body? Own his love and celebrate that.

• wendy b6 years agoReport

Really let me guess U are not married?

Women always say another girl is ugly even if she is miss world. So that is discarded.

You will still do what women always do, make a problem out of it and leave him. Then there is dramma, since you made him fall in love with you. You will say that he doesn't give a **** about you, that he destroyed you, and all these that women say, copy and paste really. Then have sex with his best friend, or make his friend fight him, then give him hope that he needs to rebuild your trust and when he does a lot of work, have sex with another guy and leave him, make him jealous over another guy.

Pretty much the same thing every time.

Talk to him. Figure out why he cheated on you because yeah he's selfish but it was for a reason. He's an *** he's probably unhappy with the relationship not how you look. Get over it I'm sure you're fine looking.

he's a jerk for doing that to you, you're beautiful im sure just worry and focus on yourself for a while, go do things you like doing, look in the mirror and point out things you like about yourself :)

2 ugly women 1 guy threesome

Geel no longer. You are O.K.