Walking dead season 3 Death predictions?

Who do you think is going to die in season 3 and how? (No spoilers if you already know)

Favorite Answer

Allen

Sasha

Governor

Martinez

Carol

Shuppert

Milton

Merle is gonna die trying to kill the Governor

Beth Judith Carol or Hershel will die fleeing the prison.

I have a weird feeling Glenn might die.

One or two of Tyreeses group will die probably while running back to ricks group with Andrea

The mayor dies by either Milton Rick or Carl.

I think there will be a showdown between Daryl and Martinez and as they are about to fight walkers come out of no where and they work together.

Milton and Martinez will run the city since they can't kill off everyone there.

Merle

Gov

Hershel

Beth

Carol

Allen

Milton

Martinez

I think Merle will be one, I'm not sure how he will die but I just think he will. The other I'd have to say Herschel and Beth and possibly Judith. This is how I think these three would die, beth is holding Judith and trying to escape with the gang out of the prison. I think one of the Woodbury folks will shoot Beth and Judith and Herschel will stay behind with her bc he doesn't want to leave her and he will be killed by the governor/Woodbury. And the governor will die also.

I hope Daryl and Carol don't die bc they're my favorite characters and we haven't got to see a relationship form as we would like too.

Source(s): I did make reference to the comic but it's not the exact person who was in it.
  • Governor, martinez, the white guy who travels with tyrese, merele will die a heroic death, i hope no women die cause they are few as it is. in real life it would probably already have turned into a gangbang situation.

i think of the Governor will die alongside with maximum of his people. somebody or some people in Rick's team will die and that i think of it could be somebody close or maybe significant to the team. Like Hershel or...Beth/Carol. it variety of sounds like the two Beth and Carol are the weakest and could get injured or bit by a walker and finally end up loss of existence. The Governor in all probability would be killed by Rick, Michonne, or by a wound and walkers. yet then I additionally think of it could be Carl could kill him using fact he has no determination, Glen using fact he hates how the Gov. taken care of Maggie, or Andrea using fact of all of the lies the Gov. fed her and the fact he tied her up and especially plenty beat her #a million people maximum probable to die: Governor Michonne Hershel #2 people maximum probable to die: Beth Carol Andrea of direction different no longer so significant characters will die and fairly some will die. like the final team attempting to stay with Rick and the detention center yet have been given kicked out. the father and son, the couple, and fairly a number of the Gov. people. unhappy.