what colour bathing suit/bikini would look best?

I wanna buy a bathing suit/bikini & I already found the one I want but im having a hard time choosing a colour! I have medium brown hair, light brown eyes & medium olive skin, what colour bathing suit would look best on me & compliment my features? (hair, eyes, skin)

If it changes anything im 5"3 & 105 pounds.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Blue, purple, or green would suit you as a sort of natural effortless look.

Yellow, orange, paisley would suit you as tropical.

Stripes or polka dots would be preppy.

Pink would be girly and feminine.

so you see i all kind of depends!

• 7 years ago

im right there wiht you, except i have completely olive skin tone, and only weigh 100, at five two, and i had a hard time between a hot pink one, yellow, or red. in the end i bought the yellow one, and the red one. they looked amazing. so red or yellow for you id say

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Bright yellow or orange sounds nice. My daughter and I always go for bright bikinis and I think bright color makes skin look darker, eyes and hair look prettier.

• 7 years ago

Turquoise or a rosy peach color would look fabulous. Pink, purple, or bright orange can be tricky with olive skin!! : }

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Brown goes good with almost anything, eccept for black. I think that orange would be a really good color with pink/light blue & purple/black & white/yellow & dark pink!

• 3 years ago

i went to aim and that they have got SOO many diverse ones hues types and theres a wall with each shade in triangle and halter etc. thats the place i've got been given mine! its in a great coral greenish blue

• 7 years ago

I think a hot pink or a yellow ;-)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

red

Source(s): a man named Tabitha
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

any shade of blue

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.