Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Tell me everything about bullying?

I have to write an easy about bullying I would just like to know everything about bullying. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Bullying is an insecure person who goes around putting others down just to make themselves feel superior, or just to hurt others, or try to control others.It can be different types, verbal, looks, harassment, physical abuse , controlling, spreading rumors, manipulating others to dislike another person, disparaging remarks, lies, etc.

Bullying had many forms:

Physical bullying: Pushing,shoving,kicking or punching

Verbal bullying: Saying something hurtful to the person ( Victim ) Or insulting and swearing.

Cyber bullying: Saying rude stuff to someone, on a social website ( Facebook,msn,twitter,etc.)

In every school , there is suppose to be an anti bullying program and not just a verbal policy, but one that is followed through on with the adults , principles, teachers, school administration.

The White House et al sent out a letter mandating these antibullyiing practices in each school.

Schools are legally responsible for what goes on in their schools.

There are anti bullying programs in many schools, and one can always go ask the principle about theirs, or what is happening in your own school.

Search 'anti bullying in schools' or similar search words with your city/town.

If you find they are not adequate, then become involved and make your school a safe place to be for everyone.

Bullies can be reported to the police , expelled, sent to mandatory counseling, and sent to jail.

One should walk with others, and watch out for each other while on campus and elsewhere.

Report bully behavior. Start anti bully groups and let others know they are not tolerated there.

Report schools that don't do enough .

Help make your school a safe place.

Learn self defense , and if necessary find out the laws/rules at your school and use it if it comes to that.

Make sure you are not doing anything illegal yourself.

Underneath most bullies outward behavior is an insecure, sometimes smart person who was bullied themselves, or mislead into thinking that was a cool thing to do by others , so s/he would not be bullied.

Bullies can and should be stopped.

Everything About Bullying

I find the root cause of bullying. The bullying is part of an attempts to alienated the people from reality and make them more vulnerable to advertising which then make the victims value materialism over their community. To make the schools promote bullying, the corporate is manipulating politics to cut funding for schools especially in poor areas. Movies influence also worsen bullying by taking serious issues as a joke.

The bullying also have the benefit of making the poor students too mentally unstable and antisocial to 'steal' jobs from the rich students after graduating from school as well as using the 'unqualified' Canadian workers as an excuse for temporary foreign workers.

Bullying hurts

Bully is someone who doesn't feel good about themselves or has nothing better to do so they go around causing grief.they don't like something about themselves so this makes them feel insecure. They cope with this problem by making other feel bad so they simultaneously feel good. Bullies often follow or have friends that go with them. They are really week at core. The types of bullying are verbal physical and spreading lies that just arent true. Insults also. Ethnic background, sexual orientation, religion are common bullying reasons which none of them are okay. Some can be racist, slandering, etc.

Will, I want to stop bullying, u haven't know but, hey I have been bullied before they would teased me and hurt me, and I hate that untill I did more research on bullying and I said why not start a bullying club and I'm the leader.

Some bully are bully because they got bully so they go after you tell some stand up talk to the bully be you

Bullying comes in many forms,

One could have been turned into a bully to protect those they love from another

Or they could become a bully to those that bullied them

There's death and suicide to both

It's really terrible,

and it's the worst in the USA

Bullying is a horrible thing. People being bullied feel like they have nobody, they feel alone, & after a while of being bullied they start to feel insecure, which could lead to self harm, eating disorders, or even suicide.

Source(s): Bullied for 9 years.

Beat a bully with out your fist!

Source(s): JW.ORG