Joe Rogan stated some truth (in a very crass way)...?

As a born woman, I am completely supportive of trans women, but I just cannot understand why trans women are in such denial about their physical bodies. It seems almost hateful that trans MMA fighter, Falon Fox refuses to acknowledge that she has the body of a man. It would be the same as someone taking steroids, it is an unfair advantage. Her body and the body of a born woman like me is just naturally different.

If a trans woman, is treated before puberty -- Gets hormone blockers to prevent the bone structure from getting masculine etc... and then getting female hormones, then I would have no problem with such a trans woman competing with born females...However, we are a generation away from that. Today we are dealing with adult trans women who unfortunately were not given the correct treatment at a young enough age to prevent them from having masculine bodies. I just don't understand why they are in denial about this reality. And they will tend to get offended when people point out this undeniable reality.

Joe Rogan and the other men were quite uncouth about the way they said what they said, but their main point still remains true. Trans women athletes are at an unfair advantage when competing with born women.

Here is the video link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6_7BOGUXHM

Youtube thumbnail

Judge for yourselves...

If you want to deny reality that is your right. But to suggest that male athletes do not have a natural physical advantage over female athletes is beyond delusional....IMHO.

• Percy
    Favorite Answer

I agree with you, actually.

And Suicidal, you are simply wrong - men are stronger than women pound for pound. Male weightlifters in the same weight class as female weightlifters can lift significantly more. The world record in the snatch for the 69kg weight class, for example, is 128 kg for women and 165 kg for men. That's a massive difference.

You do realize that the "Natural strength" difference between men and women has been proven wrong; it is how you treat your body and how much weight you have. It has absolutely nothing to do with bone structure or masculine features; she has zero advantage then anyone else. It's been scientifically proven...