Mortgage Qualification?

So I am hoping to get a bit of advice here. I made a couple of really dumb decisions with credit cards in college. I am proud to say that I have paid all of them off now and only have 1 studen loan (which I have NEVER been late on) that has a balance on it. As a result of my dumb credit card issues my current... show more So I am hoping to get a bit of advice here. I made a couple of really dumb decisions with credit cards in college. I am proud to say that I have paid all of them off now and only have 1 studen loan (which I have NEVER been late on) that has a balance on it. As a result of my dumb credit card issues my current FICO score is 590 and climbing about 5-9 points a month. My fiance & I are getting married in January of 2014 and are interested in the RD Loans offered in our area. The problem is after we are married our income exceeds the $75,000 limit. Currently my salary is $47,500 and her salary while she finishes grad school is $15,000. It will go to $37,500 upon graduation. Her FICO score is a 725+ could she apply for the RD Loan on the house we like ($125,000 selling price) and be qualified?
Update: I don't appreciate the nasty comments being made about her salary upon finishing Grad School. She will be getting a Masters in Clinical Childrens Psychology and will be helping kids who are victims of trama and abuse so obviously she chose the job to help people. It's sad that some people on here are not... show more I don't appreciate the nasty comments being made about her salary upon finishing Grad School. She will be getting a Masters in Clinical Childrens Psychology and will be helping kids who are victims of trama and abuse so obviously she chose the job to help people. It's sad that some people on here are not smart enough to understand this............
Update 2: I take total blame for my credit score being where it is today. I am working feverishly to get my credit back to the mid 700 range it was before I made the dumb decisions I did with credit cards in college. In no way was I blaming anyone or anything. Just didn't appreciate the rude comment about not having a... show more I take total blame for my credit score being where it is today. I am working feverishly to get my credit back to the mid 700 range it was before I made the dumb decisions I did with credit cards in college. In no way was I blaming anyone or anything. Just didn't appreciate the rude comment about not having a high salary upon finishing a Masters.....most public school teachers with Masters don't make over the low $40,000 area does that mean that their jobs are not viable to the structural integrity of our nation?